(this is the reason for the title.)
Hello I'm bored and Dong is the Father of Bodom (Children of Bodom, get it? haha), and he's curing my bored-ness cause he suggested I post!
*Hey, hang on, if Dong's the father of Bodom and there're children of Bodom, then who the hell's Bodom?!
haha. I'm lame.
(and Dong I'm still bored hahahahahaaa)
Anyway, went to Overdrive competition yesterday, and finally saw Gazss play. Haha, whoever said they were Singapore's Skid Row, yeah man! I completely agree :D:D:D
Sadly, they came in third, losing to two metal bands! hahaha.
Oh you should've seen the metalheads headbanging, so cute/funny/retarded/spaz/all of the aforementioned, take your pick.
haha.
Ok pictures of Gazss are under "Nic's pics", or, if you're slow and don't know where that link is, you can link HERE!!
and there seems to be a sideways Dong on the cover! hahahaha

Viv says this is Happy Shaun, not Scary Shaun! xP
No comments:
Post a Comment